As I think many of you will have seen, Maria and I have been invited to be a part of the Vototalks digital festival taking place next week and which runs from the 6th to the 10th. The event is being organised by Votorantim Group, and forms part of their 100th anniversary celebrations this year.
Speaking about the event, Luciana Torres, Coordinator of Votorantim Academy, said this week that “We value dialogue, we believe in people and we are committed to supporting and developing collaborative platforms. The Vototalks Festival has been designed to be democratic, with open access to enable the dissemination of knowledge widely. We have invited speakers from many parts of Brazil and from around the world in order to spread out this exchange of knowledge”.
All talks in Portuguese will have English subtitles. I thought I would just explain how to register for the event so you can sign up and enjoy the talks if you are outside of Brazil.
1. Go to www.vototalks.com.br
2. If you already have either a Facebook, Google or LinkedIn account, this is probably the best way to join:
3. If you sign up with email you will need to confirm your email address in the link which will be sent to you.
4. Click on VOTOTALKS FESTIVAL at the top of this page:
Here are some of the scheduled presentations to give you an idea of the range and depth of the festival:
- The Future of Education, Carlos Souza
- Value Generation from Collaborative Innovation, Giuliano Fernandes
- The New Latin-American Political Imagination of the 21st Century, Beatriz Padreira
- New Power: Democracy and Technology, Alê Youssef
- The Challenges of Open Innovation, Rodrigo Moreira Gomes
- Innovation, Practice and Purpose, Adriana Machado
- Leading with Transformation, Andre Coutinho
- Dual Transformation in Industrial Infrastructure, Mark Johnson
- Experimental Projects and the Future of Nutrition, Alex Marie
6. Our talk on Customer Experiences with Soul takes place on Friday 10th at 11am as you will see on the talks schedule:
If you have any questions, please do give me shout.
Here’s a short preview (in English) of our talk to whet your appetites.